AP4?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi Matt,

What's the deal-io on our order with Alex Key(s)?
    Any word from him?

Geoff

King Scott

I “heard” that some of the last pre-orders are starting to arrive in their hands…vendors such as Alex don't get theirs shipped until after all pre-orders have shipped. (Seems dumb to not consider a pre-order from a vendor as a pre-order, but it's not my company to run.)

I would guess that Alex will get his around the last week of the month…perhaps we will have our shipment early August? Matt C. will have to confirm what he hears from Alex.

I'm eager to get this, but I've got so much unplayed “new” stuff that I'm not losing sleep over not having AP4 yet…already having Beyond the Beachhead, I'm not all that excited about the Bocage boards…call me jaded/cynical…

Semper Fi!
    Scott

Anonymous

You're jaded, cynical _and_ you have too much ASL stuff.

You could solve that last problem by giving some to me. :)

Didn't realize they were still shipping to individual pre-orders.

Geoff

@GeoffC wrote:

Didn't realize they were still shipping to individual pre-orders.

Geoff

Yeah, you'd think with Curt on “vacation” now (some surgery or some such thing I remember seeing in the paper). You think he would have some free time to stuff envelopes. But noooooo… once you win a few world series, i guess stuffing is too small !lol

-Groo

AP4 has arrived at Alex's doorstep. If anyone needs anything else from Alex, I give you till Sunday to let me know. Then we are calling in the order and it should be to us in a week or so from next Monday.

I have no pricing yet.

As an aside, I have spent the past week consolidating my ASL piles and trying to get organized. I had to go through 3.5 YEARS of product purchases that were largely unpunched. Having done this, I found I was missing some counters from Orsha…so I opened a box I had set aside….and inside I found Orsha's counters…and half a dozen other products I had forgotten about….even my Veritable was unpunched. I now have like 20 counter sheets to cut out and dozens of overlays to laminate. Why do I keep buying this stuff? And when are the lousy 3rd Party dudes going to slow down on their rampant issuance of products?

Matt C.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.