Gavutu-Tanambogo CG: The Map

SoCal ASL Forums General Forum Gavutu-Tanambogo Gavutu-Tanambogo CG: The Map

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Wanted to make sure I am seeing the map the way you guys are seeing the map.

Most is rather straightforward but the buildings need some clarification.

Gaomi: No buildings on this little island.

Tanambogo: Given the different art depictions, I am thinking only hexes 1135 and 1150 are huts with all others being wood buildings. However, 1045 and 1057 have multiple structures…these could be buildings or huts (I think they are buildings).

Gavutu: THe 3139 building is stone…rules clarify this. Seems that 3120, 4003 and 4027 are wood buildings and 4014, 4015, 4028, 4030 and 4040 are huts.

Does everyone agree? Obviously the big question is the treatment of the two hexes on Tanambogo.

Jim Aikens
    Keymaster

Hexes 1045 and 1057 each have >= 2 building depictions, thus should be huts by definition. I see no SSR contradicting the basic PTO rule. Is there an errata that supercedes this?

Matt

No errata that I know of. I actually agree with you…I brought it up only because the artwork of those two hexes is more like the buildings on the rest of the island….they drew the huts in a very huttish way, except for those two hexes.

Cool…play them as huts.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.