May 25th San Diego Game Day at Steve Thorne's house in Escondido AAR

SoCal ASL Forums General Forum SD Game Days May 25th San Diego Game Day at Steve Thorne's house in Escondido AAR

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jim Aikens
    Keymaster

In addition to our Gamex demo, we had two Game Days going on yesterday. Eric Visnowski ran the Game Day at JJ's in Chatsworth, and I'll let him post an AAR on that. Steve Thorne hosted our Game Day in San Diego. He reported that he and Fred Timm met for a game at his house in Escondido. Below is his AAR:

snip < Lost, of course. Had more fun doing so that one might think. Played J168 from Journal Nine. It took Fred 8 (count 'em) Panzerfaust shots before getting a hit and then he rolled box cars. After that, his luck improved. Made him choose between two tanks with his last on-board faust and he zapped it, but in the middle of the road, which meant it took him an additional turn to escape off board with his mech. infantry. Did what I could to stop him on that additional turn, but the newly arrived troops brought five more fausts and he used them to good effect. Lunch at the Bamboo House. Yum! >

Evidently they took the opportunity to go to the Bamboo House because I'm not a fan of Chinese and I always veto that choice when I'm there. :)

Thanks, Steve for once again hosting this event at your house.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.