October 27th San Diego Game Day AAR

SoCal ASL Forums General Forum SD Game Days October 27th San Diego Game Day AAR

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jim Aikens
    Keymaster

We had three members again this month for the San Diego ASL Game Day at Steve Thorne's house. We decided on the Action Pack scenario “The Generalisimo's Own”. Steve took the defending Japanese against me and Chip Werenberger as the attacking Chinese. I must say, I like this scenario a lot, and we all had a great time with it. Unfortunately it proved to be a bit too ambitious for our limited amount of time, and we decided to call it a draw. We returned to Farmer Boys again this month for lunch (breakfast served all day!) In all it was a very enjoyable day. Thanks again to Steve and his wife Julie for hosting us.

A word on the San Diego Game Day. It appears that At Ease Games has become quite successful, so much so that they really no longer have space available to host us. Good for them, its always good to see a game store succeed. Not so good for us though. Luckily Steve has offered to continue hosting us each month, and from this point on we're doing to go with that. Starting with the November Game Day, since Steve will be done with football season by then, we'll resume meeting on Saturdays.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.