Opponents Wanted for 4-way bash

SoCal ASL Forums General Forum Burning Wreck BBQ Summer Event Opponents Wanted for 4-way bash

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robin

Howdy guys:

Anyone interested in getting together for a 4-way (2-vs-2) for the BBQ? Nadir Elfarra and I have compiled a short list of balanced, meaty scenarios (RB1 “One Down, Two to Go” from “Red Barricades;” TB 5 “Whoa Mohammed” from CH's “Arnhem: 3rd Bridge” module; and AP 48 “Up Inferno Hill” from Action Pack # 5). You can view them here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/QVj69G_d/Burning_Wreck_BBQ_11_Scenarios.html

I've played the “Third Bridge” one twice, and although CH products (ahem) sometimes fall short of expectations, this scenario doesn't. It's an outstanding one; you won't regret playing it.

Alternatively, “Bounding Fire Productions” newest HASL module, “Crucible of Steel” (Kursk '43) is due out prior to ASLOK. Nadir and I have play-tested a few of these scenarios, and the package promises to be (as usual for BFP) an outstanding one. Anyway, several of the scenarios to be included are very meaty and look very do-able in one long day. I can't post any of the scenario sheets for download, but if this product is out in time, we can set up one of these instead (We have a list of 6 or 7 of them that looked very juicy). BTW, neither of us have played any of these).

So, are there two intrepid guys out there interested?

Kevin

Anonymous

Looking forward to this very much.

-N

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.