Thanks to Fen!

SoCal ASL Forums SoCal ASL Club Members Off Topic Thanks to Fen!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    King Scott

Just wanted to post a big thanks to Fen for hooking me up with Red Barricades.

Fen and I played a game what had to be about 2-3 years ago, and in passing, he remarked that he had an extra set of RB maps and counters he'd give me. Of course it was a great offer, but I promptly spaced it and forgot all about it. With the job heating up, I play less and less, which means I see most guys less and less.

Well, here I am, years later and playing RB with the club every month in Anaheim, and Jim A. hands me a letter-sized ziplock with maps, counters, and even the rules! “From Fen” he says, and I suddenly remember that game in Brea and the conversation we had.

How cool is that?! And how is possible it our club is packed with guys/gals that do stuff like this?

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is this: Thanks again, Fen–I hope someday I can return the great gesture. At the very least, let's get a game in soon and I can show you some of the mean tricks I've learned on the Barricades!

SoCalASL Club… seriously, the best time possible.

testuser

that's awesome!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.