Cariaga, Dade. “Spelunking 101: Tips on Cave and Cave Complex Setups.” ASL Annual 96.

SoCal ASL Forums General Forum Fighting The Good Fight Cariaga, Dade. “Spelunking 101: Tips on Cave and Cave Complex Setups.” ASL Annual 96.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David Rosner

Does anyone have a PDF of this article? Cariaga, Dade. “Spelunking 101: Tips on Cave and Cave Complex Setups.” ASL Annual 96.

I am palying the Japanese in “Bloody Red Beach” against Rob and I am a bit confused on how to set up caves and cave complexes.

Any help is appreciated

Mike C

My email is macroni60@hotmail.com

King Scott

Hi Mike,

Your timing is amazing! I am currently in the process of diassembling all of my ASL Annuals and Journals and scanning the scenarios and then printing them on cardstock, all in order to save the actual magazines from wear and tear, but still having the scenarios accessable. As luck would have it I just started ASL Annual 96. I'll try tomorrow, Friday, to scan that article as well and email it to you. I don't have PDF software so they will come to you as JPEGs, but they will be good enough for you to read. I'll scan them at 300 dpi resolution and send each page of the article in its own seperate email so they aren't so big and take so long to up and down load.

I hope this help,

Todd

David Rosner

Thanks!

King Scott

Hi Mike,

I emailed the article to you at about 8:00 pm, Friday evening, let me know if there are any problems.

Todd

Jim Aikens
    Keymaster

Hi, Mike and tb.

Say…would you mind emailing me a copy of the pdf?

dadecariaga@hotmail.com

Thanks.

You guys ever get up to Portland, OR? If you do, let me know. Maybe we can get in a game or two…

David Rosner

Hi there, I just forwarded you the articile, but it is in 3 parts. They are .png and open as pictures. Let me know if you have any problems.

If I do get up to Portland, I'll send you an e-mail.

Mike

King Scott

@DadeCariaga wrote:

You guys ever get up to Portland, OR? If you do, let me know. Maybe we can get in a game or two…

Hi Dade;

My Mom is in Eugene and I will be going up to visit her in the next month or two…I will most likely be flying in/out of Portland when I go. I do not yet know how much time I will have in Portland, but I'll drop you a line when I get close to the travel date (no exact date set yet).

Semper Fi!
    Scott

Jim Aikens
    Keymaster

Sounds great, Scott.

Thanks, Mike.

Take care, guys.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.