Opponent(s) wanted: RB CG III or VotG CG IV

SoCal ASL Forums General Forum General ASL Opponent(s) wanted: RB CG III or VotG CG IV

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Robin

Hi guys:

I'm looking for an opponent (or opponents; quantity 3?) for RB CG III (“The Barrikady”) or VotG CG IV (“Savage Streets of Stalingrad”), FTF in Burbank at my place (AKA “the bunker”*).

My schedule is extremely flexible, and I'll tailor my time to meet yours but you have to be willing/able to commit to a minimum of 8-10 hrs per week, firm.

Note: If it's to be VotG IV, sides will be determined via a bid process to play the German side — with the player/side bidding the highest # of CPP's added to the Russian side playing German (details later to interested parties). Sides for RB CG III will be as per RB 11.31.

Anyway, guys, if you're interested, please e-mail or p.m. me here and we'll get 'er done.

Prepare for the time of your (ASL) life!

* Note: At the “bunker,” food/wine/beer is always liberally provided for any/all intrepid players [EXC: Blood-alcohol tests are mandatory for all Game-Turns on or after G/T 5. Those either registering .000 or over the limit are excluded from exercising any command decisions].

Kevin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.